Council meeting minutes from 2016-10-04
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Alex Schlosser, Anna Reindl, Christian Baldus, Christian Willms, Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Nora Traykova, Sebastian Kappler (from: 17:33), Tanapuch Wanwarang, Thomas Haslbauer, Yannick Ramb|
|Minute taker:||Thomas Haslbauer|
Someone other than Kappler needs to organize it, he's absent on that date.
Things to do:
- Talk to VSLT and Anglistik
- organise the registration -> Janosch should update the registration form
- ask pubs for special offers
- distribute groups
- maybe add another faculty's students?
- happens some time in early November (3rd or 4th week of the semester) -> fix date!
Anna and Christian volunteer.
- advertise in the math preparation course? -> Thomas talks to prep course
- Jonas and Desi are responsible
- preparations of the StEp are running well
- registrations have started already
Results of last brunch
- food was not enough (but only 20€ left in the budget!)
- gotta switch up what we're offering
- waffle making: too many waffles get eaten on the way to the distribution -> no skipping of the line!
- buy a few kitchen tools for the student's council: kitchen team makes a list, should include
- brush for oil (silicone bristles instead of natural might be better)