Council meeting minutes from 2017-08-21
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Anna Reindl, Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Simon Anell, Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Huyen Vu Thi Thanh, Nora Traykova, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Jesko Dujmovic|
|Minute taker:||Nicolas Erbach|
Miss Lessel send us the current people that can access our rooms. We will send a list of people we like to remove and add new people. Furthermore we saw that there are 3 guest cards which we don't possess anymore and removed them as well. Therefore we need new guest cards.
It will probably cost 10 Euro per card. We decided (with 2 neutral, rest positive) that we want 5 cards.
Nicolas will go to the card office and ask about guest cards.
IT survey results
We collected the results and presented them to Erich Reindel. We will publish the results later on our website.
Jannis talks about the results.
Mister Reindel and the students council will evaluate possible solutions that can be realized in the semester break.
We will have another meeting in two weeks.
We evaluated the following problem points:
- new monitors/HDMI cable for screens
- convert CIP pools to student working rooms
- longer opening times of rooms
- new tables and chairs for the hallway
- fix broken power sockets
- website for reporting broken stuff in the cs buildings
- extend WiFi coverage
- inform new students about available rooms, network (VPN, LAN, eduroam), owncloud
- CIP pools: updates, easier access, replace printer
- working atmosphere: color in the rooms, signs in the building
Anna created a dudle for the goodbye party and made an cost estimation for food. Additionally we may want to give them a present. We decided to accept Anna's cost estimation (2 neutral, rest positive).