Council meeting minutes from 2017-10-02
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Dominic Zimmer, Dorian Reineccius, Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome (from: 17:27), Nicolas Erbach, Noshaba Cheema (from: 16:47), Sarah Hoffmann (till: 17:00), Sven Ehses, Alexander Dax, Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Huyen Vu Thi Thanh, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Jesko Dujmović, Nora Traykova (from: 16:37)|
|Minute taker:||Philip Wellnitz|
FS Tables final discussion
Jannis sent a mail with various options. We discussed these and voted for having USB ports on the new power strips, also we agreed to buy power strips that can be mounted on the tables via screws. Also we agreed on buying 2 gigabit switches.
We will buy one new table and try to repair the other one.
Jannis will contact the FIS.
Discussion with Erich
* Cables and new Monitors will be delivered/bought.
* Keyboards/mice will be delivered as well
* Reordering the tables will occur during the SteP week
* Vending machines: various solutions will be evaluated
* No wall paint/no new navigation
* Wi-Fi will be available at new areas (free space between CS and Math) soon
* Fix-Me system will be set up
* No new projectors
* No air conditioning in seminar rooms; however we are free to install one in our room ourselves
We spent some time on this, but came to no conclusion.
New voluntary members
We voted that Jesko, Kai, and Julian are effective now voluntary members w/o restriction.
Busy Beaver presents
We voted that we will buy present baskets for the winners of the busy beaver award.
We voted in favor of financially supporting the graduation ceremony this year again.
We will support that event with 11€ per participating student.
Promoting SAP CV Check
We will ask Erich about further details. Jonas will do this.
Visiting KIF 45.5
We were invited to the 45.5th KIF (Konferenz Informatikfachschaften) in Duisburg (November 22 to 26). We are interested in participating. Nicolas will ask the AStA about financial support.
The next meeting will be on October 16 at 2 pm.