Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Anna Reindl, Dominic Zimmer, Dorian Reineccius, Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Sarah Hoffmann (from: 14:19), Simon Anell, Sven Ehses (from: 14:17), Thomas Haslbauer, Alexander Dax (from: 14:21), Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Annabelle Weber (from: 14:25), Jesko Dujmovic, Oliver Schedler, Julian Dörfler, Julian Baldus, Nora Traykova (from: 14:34)
Moderator:Jonas Teshome
Minute taker:Simon Anell


Telegram Channels

There is a new FSR Announce Telegram Channel. It will be used for official announcements, not for SPAM. The link can be found on the website.
In addition, there is a FSR intern channel for important information.

StEP 2017

Tanja Breinig and We would like to combine the introduction for Master Students with our StEP. This way, we can invite Master students to a breakfast or lunch, too, and combine the Campus Tours / City Tour with the Bachelor Students.
We also plan to communicate the Campus Tour and other general topics with the Vorkurs Team and the date of the StEP with Gordon from the MMCI.


Alex and the KIF Team would like to finalize the planning for the KIF. They asked us to decide till end of this week (22th of October). We will ask the FIS for financial support.

Voluntary Members

Card entrance to the FS room for accepted members will be handled this week.
Julian Baldus wants to be a voluntary member.
We voted on accepting Julian Baldus for the voluntary member trial period. We accepted Julian Baldus as a voluntary member on trial period.

Upcoming events for this semester

We planned a breakfast, the christmas party and a pubcrawl for the next two months.
We will await the AStA's christmas party date before we finalize.
We hope to have the pubcrawl with CoLi students again!
We will offer a breakfast on the 16th of November. Anna and the breakfast team will provide an astonishing menu.
We decided to plan some of the following events for the next semester: Lan Party, Board Game Night including a MTG tournament.

Letter of Intent for VR Lecture concepts

Prof. Krüger asked us to provide a letter of intent for a VR lecture concept project.
We decided that Dominic and Anna will decide after getting the information.

communication and PR strategy

We talked about a general strategy for publishing information and communicating in general.
Jesko will support the Website team.
We decided that a taskforce is a good idea. The communication taskforce will discuss communication between students and the students council. This taskforce includes: Dominic, Thomas, Jannis, Jesko and Nicolas.


The FIS wants to meet us. We want to meet the FIS, too. We will make a dudle for the next meeting.

T Shirt

We voted for the following: Anna will collect information about Shirts and she also will ask the FIS about a financial support. In addition there will be a dudle.

Introductory Event

The student council will help with the buffet and the Busy Beaver team will award the lectures from the summer semester.

Next meeting

There will be a dudle, thanks to Anna.