Council meeting minutes from 2018-01-23
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Alexander Dax (till: 19:02), Dominic Zimmer, Huyen Vu Thi Thanh, Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Nils Alznauer, Noshaba Cheema, Philip Wellnitz, Sarah Hoffmann, Simon Anell (till: 18:47), Sven Ehses, Thomas Haslbauer, Annabelle Weber (from: 18:27), Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Marc Roth|
|Minute taker:||Nicolas Erbach|
We're now registered with a company to buy electronics at business prices.
We want to buy 40 HDMI to DVI cables and an assortment of video adapters (mDP and digital to analog) for a total value of 150 Euro.
We voted for doing this. (12/0/1) (+/-/o).
Nicolas will contact the FIS.
Fence in room 111
Facility management informed us that the fence is finished. This week they will move the ceiling lights out of the way and the fence will be installed this or next week.
After the fence is installed we need to install shelves to use the space.
Appointsment Committees succession Prof. Wahlster
There will be appointment committee. We need to propose two people to be send to the committee. Alex proposes Patrick Speicher, as he is studying in the planning field and himself as representative for us.
We voted positive for this (11/0/1).
Alex will write a mail.
Mailing list for programming contests
Julian asks us if we can create a mailing lists for programming contest. This could be around 5 a year.
Thomas will create email@example.com on our server.
Emebedded Systems Examination Board
We need two student representatives for the Embedded Systems Examination Board staring from April 2018. We suggest Huyen as she studies CuK: ES. Huyen will ask a fellow student to join. We will vote next week.
As we bill thesis print at net cost we could offer other students council (i.e. Maths, MINT, physics, CuK) that they can offer thesis prints at our printer (of course without subsidzing it).
We voted to (10/0/1) investigate this idea.
The printer team will talk to FIS and Erich Reindel (FdSI) before talking to other councils.
We remind Jonas to send the dudle. Jesko will assist him.