Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Alexander Dax, Anna Reindl, Dominic Zimmer (till: 18:44), Jannis Froese, Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Simon Anell, Sven Ehses, Annabelle Weber, Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus (from: 19:13), Marc Roth
Moderator:Simon Anell
Minute taker:Jonas Teshome


Giving clothes to refugee charity

Marc Roth talks about the current situation of the refugee camp in Lebach. He will take part in startin a collecting clothes to give out clothes to refugees for free and asks us to support this venture. We voted to support this. Nils and Jannis will talk to asta and voluteers help setup donation boxes.

deanery report about usage of Kompensationsmittel

Almost all of the Kompensationsmittel will go to tutorials, a small amount goes to important software and hardware for students. We agree with the usage of the Kompensationsmittel.

This April a new Dean will be elected.
We will have another deans lunch when the new dean is elected in April.

Choosing cage colour for seminar room

The construction of the cage in the Seminar Room is completed, the facility management asked us which colour we want for the painting. We voted that we primarily want a transparent colour, if not possible we want alternativly colour of blackboard surrounding and if that is also not possible then we'd like to have the colour of the cage.
Nicolas and Sven will oversee this.

Reorganizing of the Rooms

We discuss whether we want the couches back in the fsr room and the tables go to the seminar room. This turned out be a highly disputed topic. We could not agree (4,4,1) (+,-,o) on either decision, thus we keep the way it is now: Hence the couches stay in the seminar room and the table stay in the fsr room.

NAS replacement update

We still need a new NAS, we don't do backus since one year. Nicolas and jannis report that the NAS offeredfrom jesko was tested and works. They recommend to buy the NAS for around 60 € and further buy disks (6TB) and so on. Jesko offers to sell it for 50.
We voted to buy the NAS from Jesko for 50€ (9,0,0) (+,-,o).
We voted (9,0,0) (+,-,o) to buy 2 more disks for 2TB each which should cost around 150€.
We contact FIS and wait for approval

Modernize Semester opening event and prof collaboration

Erich asked us about our opinion on modernizing the semester opening proceedings
We think about combining the proceedings with a summer festival like barbecue afterwards. Anna will investigate further.

Also Erich invited us to take part in the evaluation meeting, where professors generally discuss things that can be improved once a semester

New Meeting schedule

The next meeting will be held in two weeks on the same time (5pm). Jannis will create a doodle for regular dates.