Council meeting minutes from 2018-06-05
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Dominic Zimmer, Huyen Vu Thi Thanh (from 18:22, till: 18:52), Jonas Teshome, Nicolas Erbach, Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Simon Anell, Sven Ehses, Annabelle Weber, Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Dion Schirr, David Bach, Beste Ekmen, Simon Schwarz, Hubert Lam (till: 19:25), Martin Alt, Benedikt Schardt|
|Minute taker:||Dominic Zimmer|
Today we have our constituent meeting. The new student council consists of Alexander Dax, Annabelle Weber, Benedikt Schardt, Beste Ekmen, David Bach, Dion Schirr, Dominic Zimmer, Jesko Dujmović (written), Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Simon Anell, and Sven Ehses.
Professor Speicher received a call from another university. As we appreciate his teaching very much, the maths students council organizes a torch run.
The particpants meet this thursday (07.06.2018) on 16:30 before the Günter-Hotz lecture hall.
You do not have to bring anything by yourself, the torches will be provided there. Just drop by if you want to express this opinion as well. There will be a get together afterwards that gives you a chance to exchange with other computer science and maths students.
Roles in the new students council
The students council work has several jobs to be done on a(n) (ir)regular basis.
We selected Nils to be our contact person for AStA related issues.
Our FSK representative will be Nils, Alexander, David, and Benedikt.
The following tasks are taken care of by
- System administrators: Philip, Kai, Dominic, Jesko, Julian B.
- Printer: Philip, Kai, Dominic, Jesko
- Poster design: Sven, Dion, Annabelle
- Social events: Simon, Julian B., Julian D. David, Beste, Sven, Dion, Jesko, Kai
- Mampfkasse: Dominic, Alexander, Annabelle
- NEXT fair: Nils, Sven, Philip, Beste, Benedikt, Annabelle, Alex
- PR (website, social media): Simon Schwarz, Dion
- StEP (introduction week): Philip, Dominic, Beste, Julian B, Julian D, Simon, Nicolas Erbach, Benedikt
- Busy beaver award: Philip, Annabelle, Sven
- Cleaning: Philip, Benedikt, Beste
- Student seminar room: Sven, Julian D., David, Julian B., Dion, Benedikt
- Snail mail: David, Nils
- Anti Discrimination: Annabelle, Julian B.
Above task forces are expected to have non empty intersection with the people that actually take care of the tasks.
Nils will be moderator in the upcoming meetings and Dominic will take minutes.
Simon Schwarz, Nicolas Erbach and Jannis Froese are accepted to be our new voluntary members.
Next meeting date
Nils will create a dudel to schedule the next meeting date.
You will receive it by tonight. Please fill it out by thursday evening. The date will be fixed by Friday.