Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Alexander Dax, Annabelle Weber, Benedikt Schardt, Beste Ekmen, David Bach, Dion Schirr, Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Nils Alznauer, Simon Anell, Sven Ehses, Nicolas Erbach, Simon Schwarz, Sven Tangermann, Egla Hajdini, Elena Werny, Simon Döring, Alexander Rogovskyy, Henrik Köster, Jörg Friedl, Clemens Beining, Karl Schrader
Moderator:Nils Alznauer
Minute taker:Sven Ehses



The only things that ran out during the official time were cherries and bananas, non alcolic drinks ran out after 3pm. We had enough helpers for the event. Thank you!
All pictures taken on this day can be found under:

We collected 270€ in donations for the Kita Altenwald, from which they are going to buy toys.

Students Council Christmas Market

We were asked by the FSK to participate at the Students Council Christmas Market on 17th of December. We were asked if we are going to organize a barbeque again.
We agreed to take this on.

Bachelors in English

We already passed the students council feedback regarding having the Bachelors in English. Furthermore Prof. Hack asked us to give some concrete ideas on what has to be done to establish such a system.

We will compile a document on the ideas and problems of international students.

Sven will take feedback from the student council members and we will send a questionnaire/mail to gather more feedback.

The students council is generally in favor of having the first two semesters in German as well as in English.

FIS- Meeting

Next week after the meeting at 19:15, the FIS Meeting will take place. The agenda can be found at our bulletin board.
Everybody studying computer science is welcome.
The people assigned to reports shall prepare them.

Because of this, the next Meeting will start at 18:00 sharp.


On Sunday, there will be out ticket party starting from 11:00 to clean up our rooms. We should also restock our cleaning utensils.
Someone with a car should take away the glass trash.
Additionally we will build the shelves for the Verfügungsraum.
Members should collect their belongings lying around in the rooms and put it in their shelves.

Deans Lunch

The Dean asked for a Deans Lunch. In a Deans Lunch, we invite the Dean and some professors to talk about important questions collected by the students council. To get more feedback or questions, feel free to give us a comment on our bulletin board.
David will talk to Erich Reindel regarding this.