Council meeting minutes from 2019-01-29
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Alexander Dax, Annabelle Weber, Benedikt Schardt (till: 19:22), David Bach, Dominic Zimmer (till: 19:09), Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang (till: 19:09), Nils Alznauer, Philip Wellnitz, Simon Anell, Sven Ehses, Nicolas Erbach, Simon Schwarz, Clemens Beining, Jonas Teshome, Karl Schrader, Simon Döring (till: 19:22), Alexander Rogovskyy, Nicolas Schmitt, Henrik Köster|
|Minute taker:||Sven Ehses|
FIS Budget Planung
We talked about the budget planning of the students council for this year.
On the 28.th of January, we had a Deans lunch.
We had a good discussion and got a lot of input from them and could present them our topics. Worth noting:
- Master Programm: We were asked if it is possible that the chairs present their actual Thesis Topics online or update their website regarding this.
We will collect information about how to get a master/bachelor thesis and maybe collect this information from the chairs by ourselves and publish them on our website.
We asked Mrs. Breinig if she can give us a short introduction into the exam regulations. We will invite Mrs Breinig to give us a short walkthrough through the documents and want to create a document about which person is responsible for which task.
Mini - StEP
We want to have a mini introductory StEP for the new Bachelor and Master students in the summer semester. We plan that the event will take place in the week before the semester.
Mrs. Breinig offered to help us.
We think of geting a ".saarland domain" for the Students council. We collect ideas until next meeting.