Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Annabelle Weber, Benedikt Schardt, David Bach, Dion Schirr, Dominic Zimmer, Jesko Dujmovic, Julian Baldus, Julian Dörfler, Kai Vogelgesang, Nils Alznauer, Sven Ehses, Nicolas Erbach, Thomas Haslbauer, Sven Tangermann, Huyen Vu Thi Thanh, Clemens Beining, Karl Schrader, Simon Dörring, Elena Werny, Adrian Dapprich, Henrik Köster
Minute taker:



We voted that Nils will lead the meeting.
Every elected member accepted their vote except Beste, who could not attend the meeting.

First meeting of the new student council

Welcome tho the newly elected student council. You can see the result of the vote here:

The following jobs were assigned:
* Moderator : Nils Alznauer, Annabelle Weber
* Minute Taker : Adrian Dapprich , Sven Ehses

* System Administrator : Adrian Dapprich, Julian Baldus(contact), David Bach
* Mailing List Admin : Nils Alznauer
* Printer : Henrik Köster, Adrian Dapprich, Sven Ehses
* Social Events : Beste Ekmen, Sven Ehses, Elena Werny, Atul Jha(Pub Crawls) ,David Bach , Kai(Lan Partys), David Bach (Games Night) ,Sven T. and Benedikt (Board Games Night), Julian B. (Programming Contests)
* Poster Design : Sven Ehses (contact), Clemens Beinig, Elena Werny
* Mampfkasse : Annabelle W., Simon Döring, Benedikt Schard
* Next : Annabelle Weber, Nils Alznauer, Benedikt Schardt, Karl Schrader(contact), Henrik Köster, Atul Jha
* Pr : Beste Ekmen (contact) , Elena Werny (social Media), Atul Jha (website)
* STEP : Clemens Beining, Benedikt Schardt (Bachelor), Annabelle Weber, Sven Ehses, Atul Jha (Master)
* Busy Beaver Award : Sven Ehses, Annabelle Weber
* Student seminar room/Renting: David Bach
* Snail Mail : David Bach, Nils Alznauer
* Anti Discrimination : Everybody !!!!
* Breakfast/Nikofete : Kai V.(contact) , Sven T., Annabelle Weber, (Julian Dörfler)
* Exam Collection Task force : David Bach, Simon Döring,
* Cleaning Group : Everybody !!!!
* FSK : David Bach , Benedikt Schardt, Sven T. , Nils Alznauer (contact for the AStA)
* Coffe Maintainance : Karl Schrader (contact) + everybody who drinks coffee
* Summer BBQ : David Bach (contact), Sven T, Benedikt Schardt , Elena Werny.

We will put a list of responsilble people for each task at our Board.

For the cleaning, one Person per week will be in charge of keeping the room clean. We will schedule it with a dudle.

Every Task Force is reminded to share their knowledge in our Gitlab.

Upcoming Meeting

If you have tops for the meetings, send them in time (at least a day before) to Nils.
We will provide a dudle for the next meeting slot.


We forward the KIF Report to the next meeting. Our representatives there should prepare a report to tell us.

FIS Meeting

The FIS Meeting will take place at 18:30 today in Room 107.