Council meeting minutes from 2021-04-20
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Ankit Agrawal, Julian Baldus, Debangana Chakraborty (till: 16:55), Adrian Dapprich, Simon Döring (from: 17:22), Manuel Messerig, Karl Schrader, Daniel Wägner, Max Walter (from: 17:01), Alexander Rogovskyy, Kai Vogelgesang, Munem Shahriar|
|Minute taker:||Alexander Rogovskyy|
Daniel talked to the Biotech students council about the situation around the Lecture "Molecular Microbiology", which isn't taking place.
Biotech students for 2 appointment committees
As the 4 people (2 from each committee) are allowed to overlap, Debangana is going to ask Lisa if she wants to attend, and answer the mail from Sabine.
A while ago Karl inspected the Couches that were offered to us. Karl is going to post a poll on whether we want them. Another idea is to ask the FSK.
There is an idea to register a new domain for us. Whenever we want new subdomain, we normally have to ask the HIZ, so if we had our own domain things would be more convenient. Kai proposed to set up a vote per email. The vote will be managed by Nils. Alex will collect the options for domain names, everyone who has a suggestion for a domain name can write him.
Survey for Female CS Students
A student asked Daniel whether we can share a survey she made. Daniel/Max will post them to our mailinglists.
Another proposal is to have "digital pinboard" on Discord. Alex will set it up.
StEP Lost Knowledge
As Clemens and Nic won't be participating in the next Bachelor StEP's. We need new people who are willing to help. The last StEP team prepared a "How to StEP" document that details the process of organizing a StEP. *Everyone* is expected to contribute so we can continue to have successful StEPs.