Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Alexander_Rogovskyy, Max_Walter, Adrian_Dapprich, Lukas_Abelt, Nils_Alznauer, Clemens_Beining (till: 19:08), Simon_Döring, Manuel_Messerig, Sophie_Kohler, Keerthana_Burly (till: 19:09), Nicolas_Erbach, Karl_Schrader, daniel
Moderator:Manuel Messerig
Minute taker:Adrian Dapprich



We will host a breakfast again on June 13, 2022.

People will have to wear a mask to enter our room and we will use pincers and so on for people to grab their food.

Summer BBQ

We will also host a summer BBQ again this year on July 7, 2022 which is definitely a Thursday.

As usual, the math department will take care of drinks and we will take care of food and the infrastructure.

Day of the Open Door

The university will have a day of the open door on May 21, 2022, 10am to 4pm.
The department will not do anything special on that day, so no popcorn machine etc.

We plan to do campus tours for the visiting pupils.
Alex will talk to the math prep course about X.
Simon will talk to the unifilm people about borrowing their popcorn machine.

Ticket Party

We will host a ticket party next Sunday starting at 11am, open ended.

All volunteers will receive pizza at the end.
Also, the university wants to clean the windows again next Monday so we should remove everything from the window sill.

Student council members should put all their personal belongings into their Kallax. We reserve the right to throw everything else away.

KIF 50,0

Ayush & Adrian will not go to the KIF.
Clemens, Julian B., and Lukas will go to the KIF instead.

Room Access

Simon noticed that old members still have access to our room.
While we don't distrust any one of our former members, we should update the list of people that have access to our room.

Nils or Nic will go to Natalia Weis in order to update the list.


You are not supposed to pay for stuff from the Mampfkasse in cash.
Instead, give Lisa the money, e.g. via PayPal or

Discord Rules

We get a lot of questions about university applications on our Discord.
Since we are not involved in the application process at all, this is just noise.

We will add a channel for prospective students where they should ask this stuff and ban anyone posting these questions in other channels.
We will add some server rules that new Discord members have to read. The rules should tell them not to ask these questions.

Infrastructure Update

We installed a new server that was lying around for some years. It's situated in E.1.3 R306 and is called DIO. It will act as a hypervisor for some of our VMs.

Also, we received a printer from an anonymous donor which we will install in the staff room.

We thank the efforts of our IT team.

Game Night

Manuel & Nic went to Natalia Weis and got permission to use the whole first floor of the MMCI for our game night on May 27, 2022.

The game night will include a Smash Bros tournament in the foyer.
The board games will be in one of the rooms on either side of the corridor.

Manuel will talk to the math council to let them know about the game night so that they can also come and bring some board games.

The first room on the left is completely broken, projector does not work, power outlets broken, etc. If it's not repaired until then we should avoid it.

We will need to talk to the Prog2 team since they are also renting one of the rooms on the first floor right now.

Verfuegungsraum Management

We need a calendar on our website to show when the Verfuegungsraum is occupied.

Alex & Adrian will take care of the calendar.
Alex will manage the bookings so please forward all booking requests to him.

Mailing Lists

We have some mailing lists which have been dormant for a while.

A mailing list for announcements. Please use it to post announcements for the meeting, BBQ, game night, etc.

Thought Protocols

Please use the naming scheme from the git if you add new thought protocols.
Read the README!

Group Picture

We will do a group picture next week Wednesday before our meeting.
Please come if you have the time, otherwise you will be photoshopped in later.