Council meeting minutes from 2022-05-04
minutes of the students' representative council for study programs of computer science
|Present:||Alexander_Rogovskyy, Adrian_Dapprich, Lukas_Abelt, Nils_Alznauer, Clemens_Beining, Simon_Döring, Manuel_Messerig, Sophie_Kohler, Lisa_Raber, Munem_Shahriar, Nicolas_Erbach|
|Minute taker:||Alexander Rogovskyy|
We had a ticketparty this weekend.
However since we will get new furniture, all stuff from the shelves is now lying around in the council room. We will get the new shelves tomorrow (05.05.2022) and will then put the stuff back.
The office is much more organized now and we have better workplaces than before. If you use them, please leave them as you'd like to find them. Also do not occupy the places if you are away.
We also have a "new planty friend" in the office which we do not intend to kill.
However we might also need to arrange a new TicketParty soon.
Some members of the council remarked that we might need some new office and cleaning supplies. We should vote on whether we want to ask the FIS for the money to buy these supplies.
We should also check which supplies we can get through the AStA funds since we have a budget available per year for office supplies.
We discussed what supplies to get and Manuel has assembled a list that he will send to the FIS.
We voted on whether we want to ask the FIS for budget for everything we cannot get through the AStA funds.
We unanimously agreed to do so.
Day of the open door
Nils gave us an update on the current status on the day of the open door on May 21st.
According to Erich, Campus Tours are cancelled because they require too many resources.
However they have asked us to provide support on watching/entertaining some kids. For this we would probably require three shifts of 2 people.
The following people agreed to take part if their schedule allows it:
* Lisa (Afternoon)
Nils will send out an additional Dudle to fill out.
Manuel has sent around a link to everyone for an invitation to our Campus Tour booking tools.
Nicolas E. has presented to all of us how the tool works and how to use it. Everyone is supposed to form groups of two and enter their availability into the booking tool, so that people can book a campus tour for themselves.
The breakfast planning is going fine. We have prepared a shopping list and everything is going according to plan.
We will also start putting up the posters today.
Natalia has sent us a list of everyone who has access to the council rooms so we can remove everyone who probably shouldn't have it anymore.
We went through the list and did just that.
There will be a Firmenlauf again on June 24th. Everyone who is or isn't athletic is open to participate. There is no entry fee (Will be covered by university) and you will get a free shirt.
You can enter in groups and three and a lot council members plan to participate.