Sitzungsprotokolle des Fachschaftsrates

Present:Alexander_Rogovskyy, Max_Walter, Adrian_Dapprich, Lukas_Abelt (from: 18:40), clemens, Simon_Döring, Manuel_Messerig, Munem_Shahriar, Nicolas_Erbach, daniel, Atul_Jha
Moderator:Manuel Messerig
Minute taker:Adrian Dapprich



This year's winter Step is coming up. We will do it in the MPI lecture hall again.

We need a step team.

The bachelor step team consists of: Clemens, Manuel, Alex, Sophie, Max W, Karl.
The master step team consists of: Munem, Keerthana, Ayush, Adrian.
Atul offered his help for the master step.

About a separate "International Bachelor" Step:
We can either do a completely separate Step event, or do it like last year where the international Bachelor students will participate in some stuff of the Bachelor step and some of the Master step.
We have not decided how to handle this yet.

The lectures start on October 24, so the step will be in the week before that, around October 17.

Kif 50,5

There will be a Kif at 17.08.-21.08.2022 in Berlin.

Interested People: Alex, Clemens, Nic, Daniel, Adrian, Atul.

Asta will cover: travel + entry fee for 2 people. Also they might pay for the accomodation if we have a good reason.
We will send Alex & Adrian with the Asta money, since they have never been to a KIF.

ICE 7h, 70-100€ both directions
regional train, 13-16h, free
flixbus, 10h, 30€

We will ask the FIS to sponsor one or two people.
Alex will write an email to the FIS.

Thought Protocols

There are some thought protocols that are not available on our website.
Few people seem to know about this.

The exam collection taskforce will go to the Sysaarch exam tomorrow at 12 and collect some thought protocols.

Game Night

There was a game night two weeks ago. There were less people than last time which might be due to exams, and the concurrent game night by the physics department.
The people that were there enjoyed it, however.

The cleanup took very long (2am-5am) so there should be more people from the student council present for the cleanup next time.
We thank all the people who helped cleaning up...

Ticket Party

The last two ticket parties were not as effective as they should have been.
But there was also more work to do than in a normal ticket party.

We will keep the ticket party, but we will have a list of predefined tasks.

Apart from the ticket party, Nic will create a Trello board to assign general tasks to people.
Before the Trello exists, Adrian will create a hedgedoc to keep track of tasks.

Tasks can be assigned to people or the ticket party.
Nic will create a dudle to schedule the next ticket party during weekends in September or October.

Silent Room

We decided to keep our choice of the designated silent room.
If an AC is too loud, we suggest students move to one of the libraries.

Meetings During the Semester Break

During the semester break our meeting will only be every two weeks.
Manuel will send a dudle for the meeting slot.

Dean's Lunch

The dean and other important people don't have time on the date we originally scheduled.

Alex will send a dudle to the professors to decide on a new meeting date.